Dent VFX is a creative visual effects studio specializing in high-end post-production work for Advertising, Broadcast and Film. The studio specializes in visionary creative and offers a spectrum of premium creative services including:
- VFX Supervision
- Conform, grade, online edit & finishing
- 2D & 3D Visual Effects
- Graphic & MoGraph Design
- Film & Creative Direction
The studio also creates content and works on internal projects across all media, from gaming to film.
Aleksandar “Sasha” Djordjevic
Aleksandar “Sasha” Djordjevic is a VFX Supervisor & audiovisual artist with over two decades of experience in crafting digital art, commercials and feature films, creative direction and production; owner/operator of Dent VFX, his creative studio.
Specialized in VFX artistry & project management from script breakdown to the finish line, he collaborated with top tier feature film and commercial directors bringing creative visions to the big and small screens around the world.
As a VFX Supervisor and lead artist in broadcast & advertising her delivered Super Bowl spots (Porsche, Mountain Dew, Pepsi and many more), high-profile music videos (MGMT, Stevie Wonder & Ariana Grande, Black Eyed Peas) and hundreds of global and nation-wide campaigns for major US and world brands.
– Super Bowl spots, global brand campaigns and feature films.
– Lead VFX artist on music videos for Stevie Wonder, Sia, Ariana Grande, Black Eyed Peas, MGMT and many more
– Providing creative leadership and direction to teams ranging from floors with dozens of artists to managing multiple facilities around the globe focused on a single project
– VFX Supervisor on Spike Lee-produced and critically acclaimed “The Girl is In Trouble” (dir. Julius Onah)
– Sequence and in-house VFX Supervisor on “Wolf of Wall Street” (dir. Martin Scorsese)
– Sr VFX Supervisor on “Cop Car” (dir. John Watts)
– VFX for “Homecoming, a film by Beyoncé” (Netflix, 2019), High Maintenance (HBO, 2020).